Re: RE: ripped off @ C-Stone - little forehead crosses

On 4/3/03 9:24 AM, quoth the effervescent michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com
at michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com:

>>Mark (of the...which makes me ask, did anyone watch Angel last
>>night?--that was
>>creepy--the ending and the previews for next week)
>>
>I was all "chop her up, chop her up" yelling at the screen.  I believe I
>speak for everyone when I say "What the ****".
>
>Michaeltotallyhatingcordythecow

Now, see, I was totally thrown by a few things. First, I hadn't known
that Charisma Carpenter was pregnant to begin with, so I was torn
between, "How did they make her look so puffy?" and "Holy cow! She really
IS-- maybe?"
(BTW, from a CC site: Please welcome to the world Donavan Charles Hardy.
Charisma gave birth to a healthy baby boy at 9:50 PM on March 24th at
Cedar Sinai hospital in Beverly Hills. He weighed in at 8 pounds 10
ounces and has a marvelous head of hair. Both mother and baby are doing
well. )

Next, the whole idea of everyone just falling on their knees in front of
this new creature is kinda weird. I mean, they've been through so much,
and now, in a split second, they're defeated without a whimper?

Third: It's gonna suck to be Fred. Like-- remember when Dr. Crusher knew
the Enterprise crew was disappearing and no one believed her cos they
thought it'd always been a big, empty ship?

Fourth: man, what's happened to Fred lately? I swear she gets more
beautiful every week. Totally jazzed for her, but I'd kill for her hair.
And her bone structure. And those eyes. Except she'd miss them.

Fifth: Bring Darla back and it doesn't even work? Gah. I liked the fact
that she doesn't claim to be his mother reincarnated. "I have her
memories. Her feelings." I liked that.

Sixth...I don't know, cos I was up late and two very nice people just
knocked on my door to give me The Watchtower. So I'm a little muddled.

Ysoie