christians also... (Re: ripped off a C-Stone)

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, John Paul Davis wrote:

ysoieeeee

> > Stupid people are stupid people no matter whose name they scream when
> > they're having-- er, when they stub their toe.
>

> Yeah... and news flash: Christians steal.
>
> - John

well, the fact of the matter is, christians are not any more good better
or best than regular folks. honest. they eat, drink, sleep and all those
relevant voiding acts that all living organisms do.

they also get mad, pinch, lie, etc

even worse things.

just cos you're a christian don't mean you're special - no matter how much
they'd have you believe it.

i've certainly had my fair share of ....interactions with 'christians'

and i've learned these things:

1. just cos i'm trying to do what's right, doesn'tmean any one else is, or
will acknowledge that.

2. just cos it looks nice, doesn't mean that it's good and true and
wonderful, and trustworthy

3. just because someone says they are something,. doesn't mean that it's
so.

4. i should still try to do what's right, because i believe it's right.

5. love is a hard thing to do.

rhys. a christian of a different sort, i guess.

--
M.C.S.E :- Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert