ripped off a C-Stone

Title: ripped off a C-Stone

We have never been ripped off at C-Stone and have attended for many, many years.  But we do know people that have been.  In addition to the earlier post, I know someone else from this list (Twila) had a couple of bicycles stolen there.

C-Stone is "supposed" to be a Christian rock festival.  I learned long ago (about 10 years ago) that C-stone isn't exclusively a Christian festival.  I'm not referring here to the bands or the speakers, although I could delve into that topic deeply as well (but won't so don't even try).  When people hear of the amount and variety of bands over a several day period, at a VERY modest cost, it draws people out, Christian or not.

We have had people getting drunk, smoking various herbal substances and in general acting very out of character with what I would consider Christian behavior.  Now I am not in anyway criticizing those people nor suggesting that C-stone should have a faith test when you get there (those little forehead crosses like in the Left Behind books might work).  I kind of enjoy the diversity.  If I just want to hang with a bunch of Christians, I'll go to the church picnic.

I do think that people have to realize that there are a lot of non-Christian people there and act (react?) accordingly.

Oh no Kylie isn't going?  Well that lets me out as well.  Forget I ever said anything.

For Sale: 1 RV site reservation.

Michaeldoesntmindheathensatthefest