Re: Im at Calvin show?

>so far my only fest related sadness came when i looked over the tentative
>band schedule and saw that over the rhine,the violet burning, and the
>prayer chain are all scheduled to play at the same time! who makes these
>decisions!? :)

Really?  I was (excitedly) checking over the schedule today to make sure
there were no conflicts with my must-see list, and I got the following times
for OtR and The Violet Burning:

OtR:    6:00-7:00P Thursday (Grassroots Acoustic Stage) and 12:00-2:00A
Friday (Gallery)
TVB:    10:00-11:00P Friday (Cornerstone Magazine Stage)
and for good measure...
Michael Pritzl Solo:    9:00P Wed.(Rock for Life Stage), 12:00A Wed.
(worship at the beach)

It looks like the only conflict is the Prayer Chain conflicting with OtR's
Gallery show.  I've never really heard their music...any attempts at
definitions or suggestions on an album to try out?

Back to work...

-Chad