RE: RE: Im at Calvin show?

sleepily should be a word if it isn't one.
i also read today someone is trying to instate "bathifying" as a word, as we
have no word in english that specifically refers to taking a bath (bathing
is too broad). Bathifying doesn't sound like too bad of an idea, actually...

grrrr. C-stone. one of the many times of the year i wish there were more
than one of me.

onward and upward,
chris