RE: missed engagements (RE: wheaton show)

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Michael Cade wrote:

> >yikes. where have you been!??
>
> Just hidin' out for a while, missed a lot of you.

ah

and we missed you

at least i think i did. it was like that hole you get in your mouth when
you have no tooth. then you get used to it. and one day you wake up and
you're eating your crucnhies with milk.

and there's this jaggedy thing you catch your tongue on... tooth! where
haev you beeN!?

(:

ok probly not like that. but it was fun.

> >i've been engaged since Nov 4. but i announced something right after
> >thanksgiving. so i'm still engaged.
>
> Great, congrats on the news

fanks (:

> >he's still wonderful.
>
> Congrats on this as well

fanks again.

i hope to introduce him to you guys someday. he promises we can go to the
christmas OTR this year.

i will be a WIFE. yikes. all grown up. i suppose i must wear shoes and
match my socks now.

> >wow. it makes me want to come... but there's just so many people!
>
> C-stone is just fantastic.  Lots of people is pretty fun sometimes.

not for me really. i don't like huge crowds.

> Any idea of the line-up tonight?  Just the dynamic duo or a band?

no clue - no going (:

> Michaeltotallypsychedfortonight

rhyshappywithnewcontacts

--
M.C.S.E :- Minesweeper Consultant & Solitaire Expert