RE: wheaton show

M I C H A E L!!! Yay. :)

Ahh, man. Now I *really* want to go!! I always get so excited when people
chime in and say they're going. It's such a long drive. And I have plans.

>Kylie, you and your guy have been in my thoughts and prayers.  He seemed
>like such a nice guy in Chicago, and what with putting up with you and all,
>gotta be a saint.  ;-)

Ok... the first part of that sentence was very nice, and then you had to get
all personal. At least I don't smell. ;)

>I won't be discussing politics, war or religion, please remind me of this
>if
>I do.

No one discusses anything... so you dont have to worry. :)

>So any marriages, engagements etc, I've missed?  I seem to recall hearing
>about David, what about Rhys or Kylie?

Nope. Apparently I'M A DIFFICULT PERSON TO DEAL WITH!!! :) You can look for
that news in the next year or so. ;)

>I reserved an RV site for C-stone

You're actually going this year? Probably won't be there unless Joe is home
by then. (I know, Zayne) :) And it's just so icky.

>Michaelhappytowadeintotheorchardagain

Happy to have you back!(thanks for the prayers)

undeniably,
kylie

Msn: kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com
Aol(IM): Squeaky5891