Put your hand on the wheel, let The Golden Age begin!

"Tranquil Armstrong" wrote:

>okay...this is wacked!
>
>playing right now...as i'm typing this...
>guess what song is on the office-wide radio?

What a weird way to spend a Friday!!  Heck, I'm up for a guessing
challenge..  'though it's probably a different song now than when you typed
this email.

I'm guessing..  "I'll Tumble 4 Ya" by Culture Club..

or..  the "Sound + Vision" cover by The Sea And Cake..

Orders to identify, clarify, and classify,