Re: Quick to the Point, To the Point No Faking

> "Lawlor, Barry" <Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov> wrote:
> > I have to say that out of all the recommendations
> > that I have loved and received from this list; I
> > just don't *get* Ani.  I bought 'Little Plastic
> > Castle' on someone's recommendation (someone once
> > active on the list who is now a lurker. HI! I'm
> not blaming, really!), and well I will just say it
was a huge disappointment.

being said lurker:  sigh.  maybe you should have
started with 'dilate', so much heartbreak and
selfloathing in that album, anyone could love it.

barry:  it's okay.  i still love you, i mean this is a
blow to image of you, but well you'll be back on that
pedestal in no time...

hi list!!! (i'm missing you guys).

regards,
liesel

=====
I have never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.

-Henry David Thoreau