Re: Quick to the Point, To the Point No Faking

"Lawlor, Barry" <Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov> wrote:
> I have to say that out of all the recommendations
> that I have loved and received from this list; I
> just don't *get* Ani.  I bought 'Little Plastic
> Castle' on someone's recommendation (someone once
> active on the list who is now a lurker. HI! I'm not
> blaming, really!), and well I will just say it was
> a huge disappointment.

duly noted.  she's not for everyone.

i got into her in... um... Jan 2000.  i quickly got
all of her albums (um... all gazillion of them).
so, i guess she hits different people differently.
an ex-gf might have something to do with it, too.

same goes for all artists, i guess.  i could do
without most folk artists that people recommend-
like Gillian, Dar, Bruce (is he {Cockburn} folk?),
Lucinda, Cobweb Junkies, et cetera, whatever.  i'm
way more rock-n-roll, and only a little bit country.

yeah, i don't like the Osmonds either.

i do like Peter, though.

that sounded gay,
Dan

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

np: Office of Strategic Influence - OSI
    http://www.osiband.com/
   (best side-project of the century)

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/