Re: the first time

Is anyone else a little bothered by the blatent
admittance of stealing songs off of Kazaa?
No, just joking off course. I find, since most of the
bands I want to know more about are not played on the
radio, MP3's are a great way to get me into the band,
and then I jsut cannot stop buying every album the
band had.

=====