Re: the first time

You guys,yes the new album "Fallen" is great as is "Origin" but some of
thier most incredible songs that really show Amy Lee's talent aren't on
either album.Get on Kazaa or Winmx and find and listen to the following

1.)Understanding
2.)Solitude
3.)October
4.)Exodus
5.)Missing
6.)Breathe No More
7.)Before The Dawn

These are all amazing haunting ballad type tunes that just haven't made it
to an album yet.I saw Ev in Chicago last week and yes they're just kids and
right now they're RAW and full of angst and energy.But I can assure you as
Brad will attest to.The talent & chemistry Amy & Ben have
is just as special if not more than Karin & Linford.What's up with Dec.13 ??
Why did God pick THAT day to give us these angelic heavenly voices ??