RE: "She"

"She" like the Karin song they played live some in 2002, about abuse.  At
the show we saw in Nashville there was no cellist.  It was just the good
looking singer, and percussionist, and the scruffy but OK-looking
guitar/piano player (that was for you, Megan).

i know a girl who thinks of ghosts,
she'll make ya breakfast, she'll make ya toast,