RE: "She"

"She" like the Elvis Costello song from Notting Hill?  I love
that song.  Oh, I hope they play that later this month at Calvin.
Its going to be a short set here though.  Oh well, I'll probably
love it no matter what.  have they still got that cello player
touring with them?  The good looking one?
Bethany