Re: Re: Holy cow???!!!

Quoth the effervescent waytogojane at hotmail_com at waytogojane at hotmail_com:

>Maybe I need to stop hanging out with Hot Topic/Rocky Horror/Rennie geeks.
>;)

But if you have to stop haning out with Rennies, one of us is going to
have to go away. And that'd suck.

Though I've spent all night dyeing a pair of trunk hose for the show I'm
now costuming. If anyone's going to be in the Kingston, New York area the
last weekend in April/first weekend in May, come see my show.

www.Stockwood.net.

Woot.

ps-- I don't listen to commercial radio, and I don't have MTV, so really,
except for hearing a bit from some fun human who found me on Napster or
something ages ago cos I had an Evanescence track, I'd never know they're
getting such hype. Honest. I live under a rock.