Re: Holy cow???!!!

Um...not only is their video on Rolling Stone, but they are the Single Most
Hyped Band In The Effing World Right Now!

I'm personally getting really, really annoyed with all the Evanescence hype.
It's slowly passing Norah Jones proportions, this hype.

I didn't say I don't like the band...but I get easily annoyed at hype.
Especially when I can't take one breath without hearing someone in my circle
of friends (or my house) go on and on about Evanescence.

Maybe I need to stop hanging out with Hot Topic/Rocky Horror/Rennie geeks.
;)

jillian.
pissy kitten.