May I suggest...(no OTR content)

...that you all jump at any opportunity to see Dame Edna live? I know this is apropos of absolutely nothing in the immediate OTR universe, but I feel like spouting to someone. Everyone I know is asleep right now, so you all win by default. I saw the aforementioned Edna live this afternoon in San Francisco. I laughed so heartily and frequently that I fear I may have re-broken my jaw. Seriously. I have a medical appointment tomorrow. Has anyone else had the pleasure? of the show, that is, not the jaw thing. If you have, wave your gladeolas up high in the air where I can see.
regards,
Purple, painful, and somewhat petty; Perry.