Oscar Pool 2003

You're all invited, yo!

http://moviegames.yahoo.com/oscars/

Sign up and choose to Join a Private Group.

Then, when prompted, enter the following information:

  Group ID#: 2549
  Password: thegrouch

Go!  It takes 2.367 minutes to complete...

OtR-relevance: I saw Gangs of New York (that sucky
 movie done by Scorcese) the same time as Karin,
 Linford, Michael Wilson and his wife.  Michael
 tought it was too gorey.  Linford didn't offer up
 much of an opinion about it.

Dan

np: holly mcnarland - home is where my feet are

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/