RE: LOTR personality test

Title: RE: LOTR personality test

I'm not sure if this is good or bad....but it seems somewhat accurate.

You are most like The Dwarves

As the halls of Moria show, Dwarves like building and inventing.
Curiosity is one of your strong points as it allows you to think of better ways to achieve goals.
You may try to outwit the system of you get bored or annoyed with it. Social interaction
energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have a tendency to introspection. In your
desire for clarity in life, you may have the tendency of being remote or even "heartless". You
like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

As the foil to Aragorn, Sauron clearly embodies the evil side of this personality.
Traits: Pragmatic, autonomous, ingenious, resolute. On the dark side you could desire power
and domination.

Sláinte,
David

PS: Hi everyone from Phoenix!  I've recently converted my e-mail and listee options from digest to the "full monty."