Re: LOTR personality test

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:

> Quoth the effervescent shadow at teuton_org at shadow at teuton_org:

i'm effervesent. i gues that goes with the whole elf thing. (:

although i thought legolas in the book was cooler, or glorfindel.

galadriel is more... something than i'd imagine myself being. except fo
rthat whole rich inner life stuff (:  i do have a pertty strong iner
thought precess.

> Wheeee!
>

> You are most like Frodo Baggins, Son of Drogo With many acquaitenances,
> Frodo is deeply attached to a few people, like Bilbo, Aragorn, Gandalf,
> and Sam. His high ethics come out in his treatment of Gollum and
> Saruman. Frodo has pity on Gollum and believes that change can occur.
> (In other words, he's a sucker. Okay, I can go with that.)

not a sucker - he's a nice guy. someone who believes inthe good of people.

arguably an interesting character. though i think sam learns the most,
grows the most. he and eowyn

> Doesn't seem quite like you? Take it again!

so what did you think? like you or not like you

?

> Note: The results of this test are based upon the books' characters, not
> the movie. (Good, cos I wouldn't want to actually BE Elijah Wood. Though
> I wouldn't mind more fully exploring the possibilities inherent in Viggo
> Mortensen, exteriorally speaking. Purely acadaemic, of course.)

good, i don't want to be a blond plae blue eyed strange looking elf. i
think elves are gray skinned, like birch trees, and have long fingers and
toes - for climbing.

their hair is shimmery, like moss under water.

and they are tall

then again

(:

rhys