RE: music to waltz to

Rhys said:

> On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Jeff Holland wrote:
>
> > >what would you waltz to?
> > >

> >     If you're looking for waltzes, I highly advise
> checking out some of
> > Frederic Chopin's waltzes.  Great, great stuff.
>
> hmn
>
> i think we're going with the rainbow connection.
>
> (:

what a great idea!  I think it unlikely that you'll find a song
with better pace and rhythm for a walz.  And its a nice melody
too, even though it isn't OTR ;)
I'm taking notes on weddings all along.  I'm playing in one next
weekend.  Yeah Cannon in D.  By the time I finally find prince
charming I'll probably have a good idea of what I want.
Hopefully he won't be too opinionated about weddings ;)

Feeling silly in the morning
Bethany