RE: Over The DVD?

I, too, spoke with the DVD folks at the Taft Show. We talked about the
Tribute CD (http://www.drewvogel.com/whatittakestopleaseyou1.php) and much
more. They were cool, and The Drew (tm) was, as always, in exceptional form,
setting the bar almost unattainably high for any other interviewees.

I'm expecting that I will be on the DVD, as well as prominently featured on
the cover and associated marketing materials.

-drew
www.drewvogel.com

"Now I'll tell you what, there's never been a baby born, at least never one
come into the Firehouse,
who won't stop fussing if you stick a cherry in its face." -- Jack McDavid,
Jack's Firehouse restaurant