Re: Over The DVD?

Jay and I interviewed for the DVD before the Taft
show-

unfortunately, we were both in very poor form and
murmered and muttered and spoke very awkwardly. we'd
had a long drive, been hassled by the parking
attendant, and then hassled by the security at taft
and then hassled a little more by security.

I hope they don't use the footage.

we answered her questions about the listie community
and how we met.

I don't think we talked about Over the Rhine much.
not a moment of shining brilliance for the Harnishes,
in any way.

(shrugging and sighing)

oh, well.

lynz