RE: calvin college evening of acoustic music

You have to register for the festival, I believe, to attend the
seminars (I think its like the festival of faith and writing,
with which I am more familiar.  This is a first-time endeavor
here though)  Here's the website:
http://www.calvin.edu/admin/student_life/sab/festival/

I plan to attend at least the concert, but it's a 5 minute walk
for me, not a 10 hour drive.

Bethany

np: Sarah Masen selftitled