My Economi-guac Theory

Guac *should* be expensive because avocados are expensive.  They have a
limited window of usefulness, it's hard to store guac for long without over
citrus-ing it (that pit thing is a myth)..  I dig it in Mexico at nice
places that prepare it table-side.

I'm a believer of course that EVERYTHING at restaurants should have an
associated charge.

Packet of ketchup - 4c.
Napkin - 2 for 1c.
Spork - 2c.
Cup of water - 15c.

There's a charge for making these, why isn't there a charge for using them??
  My pal Brad takes too many napkins and doesn't use them, it drives me
batty.  Battier.

7 UP!  Between Sixth and Broadway (broadway - broadway - broadway),

(my own way)