RE: Incupalooza 5 with a side of Rage

well, it's always been tailored to the hard music
fan.

but you should really come out for the 7-minute
jurassic 5 set.  :P

seriously, though, incubus is one of my favorite
modern metal acts.  they put the "yoni" in "nu
metal."

and yes, i know what that means.  and yes, it's
quite accurate, but not literal.  it's more of a
figurative "yoni."  but not really a figurative,
really more of a figuratively figurative.

Dan

=====