Bruce's crappy 80's quiz

>** PLEASE, DON'T EMAIL YOUR ANSWERS TO THE LIST **

I'm insubordinate.

> 8. Which group performed "Pump Up The Volume"?

i have that soundtrack- only for the Chagall Guevara
tune, though.

> 12. Who's real name is (roughly) Yorgos Panayiotou?

Yanni?

> 21. Name three Prince offshoots.  Please.

Carmen Elektra
Morris Day
Dez Dickerson's band "One Man"
New Pearl Generation

> 30. "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice sampled liberally
> from "Under Pressure" by...?

Queen.  And some Bowie.

> 33-1/3. Who is your favorite band from the 80s and
> why?  (bonus)

U2/Metallica/Faith No More/King's X/Steve Taylor,
because the others weren't to my liking.

> Really, just email your answers to me, DON'T for
> Heaven's sake email them to the list..  Sheesh..

I'm insubordinate.

Dan

np: celldweller 2003

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/