Help! Movies and weddings...

Hey everyone,
   I want to spur some coversation.  So maybe you can help me out.  I am getting married on Aug. 2nd, and my mother is making me and my FI a beautiful quilt.  she always watches movies while she hand pieces and quilts.  She wants suggestions of things to watch to give the quilt the right amount of love in its process.  Since I am a film grad student, I need some good films that would fit the situation so that she will be motivated to work on it.  I need like 20-30 suggestions.  Thanks all.

-Steve