Re: Re: About A Boy with High Fidelity

On 1/28/03 10:25 AM, quoth the effervescent David Armstrong at
spekdrum at hotmail_com:

>speaking of sigur ros...
>i'm a bit "toasted".
>i won ( ) on eBay almost two weeks ago.
>i even spoke to the girl on the phone.
>she lives in vermont.
>i emailed her several times.
>i still haven't recieved it yet.
>she withdrew the money i posted to her on the 16th.
>
>any suggestions?
>
>breathe deep, david

Did you check her feedback? Would a bad feedback bring her percentage
down? If you don't hear from her in a day or two, definitely tell her
leaving such is the only option left to you-- that plus pursuing a refund
through PayPal.

And Paul, I love you. I think I'll put on Jason Donovan or Kylie Minogue
or something else Stock Aitken Waterman. Or ABBA.

But not quite yet.