Here we go again...

Looks like the problems with the list that have been plaguing those of you who've been actively posting in recent days are now hitting me.  I've sent 2 messages to the list in the last little while and, so far at least, they're not even showing up on the archive, let alone returning to me.  It'd be nice to have a fully functional list again...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Grey Eye Glances - Eventide

"Freedom is in the long run inconsistent with freedom, because it is inevitably exercised in ways that engender control.  As a species, we just can't keep our pants up.  But it was nice for a while." -- Fred Reed