Re: iPod New And Improved!! Now With OtR Content

 Brad Caviness <bigwigenterprises at yahoo_com> wrote:

As it is, I have about 16 cds of mp3s I cart back and forth in a cd wallent for my pc at work and my discman (which also plays mp3s), so that means by just trucking those over, the damn thing is half full! Of course, three of those are just U2 -- all containing largely the same material. And I might have the same Bjork material on two discs as well. This is why I want one of these things so badly. File management while constantly having to change out cds is just too much of a chore.

I neglected to mention that a cd and a half of that is (1) the entire recorded output of Over The Rhine, and (1/2) a four hour OtR "best of".

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?