Re: Good Dog Bad Dog classic album ?or list gone wrong?

HA! That makes me remember those old "Where's the Beef" Wendy's
commercials. And the subsequent penis jokes that inevitably surfaced in
my school regarding them.

- John

np: "Further in Time" - Afro-Celt Sound System

elmo' wrote:
> --- John Paul Davis <johnd at antioch-college_edu> wrote:
>

>>The issue of consumerism was a beef I had with the
>>*website*, not with
>>the review.
>

> mmmm...beef.  Its whats for dinner!
> e'
>
> NP: Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds:  Nocturma

John Paul Davis
Center for Community Learning
Antioch College