Re: eminem

Wow. Fascinating. So then does he get a free pass because he knows what
the deal is, or is he all the more guilty for knowing it and profitting
anyway? Does including a nod to the problem in a song exempt/exonerate him?
I'd love to see the lyrics to that song.

- John

np: "Don't Panic" - Coldplay

--
John Paul Davis