Re: Uh oh. & Dream about OtR

> And then I woke up thinking... "Okay, I don't like them anymore." :)
> But we're fine now.
> how embarassing,
> kylie

I think dreams are so incredible!  When I read about yours, I think of how
I've wondered at times, "Could they really be *that* amazing?"  Surely there
must be bad attitudes and musty days hidden *somewhere* in there.  And of
course there are, as there are in all of us earthlings.  But they are still,
yes, *that* amazing!  And more!  Thanks for sharing your dream.  : )

Gina