Re: Uh oh. & Dream about OtR

GiNA asked:
>Someone out there mentioned a dream about OtR...I'm interested in hearing
>what the dream was about--care to share?  : )

Well... it wasn't me... it was MarkyMark(Dusty Volume)... but I had an OtR
dream too. It was very strange.

Karin and Linford played a show somewhere around here, and afterwards they
came to my house!... (it gets weirder). Linford was in my garage talking to
someone(no idea who), and Karin was slouched down on my couch with a very
poor attitude. She totally didn't want to be here. :) Anyhoo, so we're like
asking  her questions trying to get a convo started, but she must not have
felt like it. And then for some reason I asked her if she played the banjo
b/c I had just purchased one. She was like, 'um sorta'. So I got it out, and
then Linford came inside. He's like, 'Karin, we have to leave now.' And
Karin says, 'I'll leave when I'm ready!' And Linford replies, 'Whatever, I'm
out of here!' So then Karin gets this really snotty look on her face, grabs
her stuff and goes out the door... slamming it behind her.

And then I woke up thinking... "Okay, I don't like them anymore." :)

But we're fine now.

how embarassing,
kylie