Re: anyone out there from london???-sorry..no otr content

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 Hazel410 at aol_com wrote:
> Oh, Twila! Don't miss Scotland!!!

I agree, though I say this as one who has never been to Ireland and thus
cannot compare the two.  I never really got a chance to see any of
Glasgow, but I spent a night or two in Edinburgh back in '94, and another
night in Inverness, from which I got to go on a boat tour of Loch Ness
(where my favoritest-ever picture of myself was taken).

I sent some friends an account of that trip way back when; the Scotland
part of the trip begins at the following URL:

http://peter.chattaway.com/personal/lunt.htm#804

> Trains are so much nicer than flying, very much on time, very relaxing,
> the scenery is just stunning...

Nod, nod, and nod.

 If true love never did exist how could we know its name? -- Sam Phillips
          Happiness happens but I want joy. -- Marjorie Cardwell