Re: (Hi Jillian, Michael Wilson and Christmas) Was Re: you wouldthink...

I use my iPod with OSX, sometimes 9, but iTunes 2 screws up my Smart
Playlists, so mostly X.

I don't, however, play my iPod through my computer - at work the iPod is
running all on its own. So no AppleScript would work for *that*. But if
you run your iPod while it's connected to a Mac, an AppleScript could
easily pull that info off.

I actually have a meagre arsenal of AppleScripts I wrote for the iPod here:

http://www.johnpauldavis.org/macintosh.html

- John

np: "I am the Highway" - Audioslave

--