Re: TTT

I have now seen the Two Towers and am prepared to write things about it.
BUt all I will say at the monet is that I was very disappointed at the
way they handled the Arwen/Aragorn/Elrond business. None of that stuff
was in the book, and with good reason, I think: given that Elrond is
himself a son of an elf and a human, it makes no sense for him to berate
  Arwen as he does.
The whole thing had a Hollywood feel to it, and it bothered me. Plus it
was badly written.

If you're going to tack shit on to a great work of literary art, best to
tack on quality shit as opposed to run-of-the-mill shit, methinks.

- John

np: Summer Days - Bob Dylan
--
John Paul Davis