Re: Best OtR Experience 2002

   My favorite OtR experience was nearly getting run over by
the Linford in the van at Cornerstone this year.  Ha ha, no, not really.
Um, it was pretty cool seeing the band at Cornerstone and getting
a chance to talk to Linford and Karin.  The biggest highlight for
me, though, was their concert here at Smith's Old Bar in Atlanta.
That was probably the closest I've sat to the stage for an Over the
Rhine show, so that was spiffy-cool.

   Jeff

----
Over the Rhine History site: