Re: Best OtR Experience 2002

Michelle writes:

I also met several listees, one who no longer posts and another
who drove my silly self around and was great company (Steve
rocks).

Heh... thanks, but no, I don't rock.  If I did, I wouldn't be 6 months or so late in responding to your last e-mail...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Trespassers William - Different Stars

"Freedom is in the long run inconsistent with freedom, because it is inevitably exercised in ways that engender control.  As a species, we just can't keep our pants up.  But it was nice for a while." -- Fred Reed