Re: Best OtR Experience 2002

Barry wrote:
>We all love 'best of' lists...right?

Barry... are you ill? OtR content from 'out there'?... I almost fell out of
my seat. :)

I don't really think I can choose.

Well, obviously Cstone is at the top on account of the 'Poughkeepsie' thing.
The first time I met Karin was pretty cool.(Wells Street)
And then at Cstone..."Kylie? Hey Kylie!" Cracks me up every time.
I think I met Linford at Cstone.
I really enjoyed working merch at Canal Street. I talked to K&L quite a bit
that time. :)
I've been able to chat with Karin and Linford at almost every show. I've
really enjoyed that b/c they're just so nice, and they remember things about
people. They can be very chatty sometimes. :)
Linford used my pin to sign autographs at the Indy show. That was funny.
I've met so many of you folks. You are very nice people. I just love you
all, and can't wait to meet the rest of you. :)

I just love going to OtR shows.

... there are more favourites, but I won't bore you. ;)

Merry New Year!

kylie