Re: the lord of the rings

Bruce wrote:
> i'm the only one man enough to stand up and say, "hey!  this is complete and
> utter garbage, guys!!"

Oh, Bruce.  Now you've gone and done it.  How will I ever recover the respect I
had for you that you just shattered?  :-) Speaking as one who owns every book
Tolkien ever published (except for some of the scholarly articles I haven't
been able to track down)...

...you're just wrong.  ;-P

And Duran Duran is a bunch of no-talent has-beens.  ;-) :-) ;-)

How's that for intellectual debate?
--
Don Smith                           Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                 http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/