Re: I'm new to the list...

gina had some truly beautiful things to say...ending with.....

>Well I've probably lost most of you by now by making this so long, but I
wanted to introduce myself and let you know >how blessed I've been by you
all.  I look forward to posting more often, now.

>Best Wishes,
>Gina

to which i have to immediately reply....i guess i can't speak for anyone
else here...but i can truly say you didn't lose me....i had to read every
word...your description took my breath away...and you like otr and sam
phillips!!!....you will definitely have something to say that i'll want to
hear.  welcome!!!!  i post occasionally....but i often just observe...out
of fear of not having of enough worth to contribute to the beautiful swirl
in the sand.  i too get my breath taken from me by the beautiful design
painted by this group...and am glad you have joined the list to add to the
beauty...in my opinion, you've done that already.

again...welcome!!

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_