Re: Gollum rocks

Tomorrow!  I have a ticket for 6:30 tomorrow!  Please no spoilers without
warning labels!  (Not that there's anything left in this movie to spoil,
but you never know.  :-)).  I was thinking about sneaking out of work and
seeing if any matinees still had tickets, but then the local school district
closed the schools due to ice (ice?  Back in my day, we had to just skate
to school!  12 miles!  Uphill each way! ;-)).  I suspect the theaters are
*inundated* with freed kids right now.  :-)

So I'll wait for tomorrow.
--
Don Smith                           Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                 http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/