Re: Tap Tap-- "Hey, is this thing on?"

Vogel, Andrew (VOGELAP) wrote:
> [...]

As a Married Person, I can heartily agree with Drew's advice. Fucking up
sucks, major. It is to be avoided at all costs.

But IF you do indeed fuck up, I reccomend:

- profuse apologies

- behavior change in the near future

-and most important of all: SNUGGLING. I cannot stress the importance of
a good snuggle in the interests of relationship wound-healing. If the
snuggling can be applied in an environment which also includes the
playing of "Good Dog Bad Dog" in the background, a roaring fire, and
some nice thick blankets, all the better.

John

np: "Silent Night" - Enya

--
John Paul Davis