OtR in Bryn Mawr

Hey gang-
I've been lurking forever, but I just wanted to let you know that my wife
and I will be working the merch table at the early show at The Point on
Sunday. Please come say Hi!

Also, I will definitely be seeing Monk at The Point later this week, so come
say hi then, too! I'm not sure if Amy will be joining me for that one. Being
great with children (two!) may prevent such activities on a school night.

See you Sunday!

-janweatherman
(aka Greg)

THE GREATEST >ahem< RADIO SHOW EVER!!