HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! Karin !!! : )

Dear Karin,I know you're probably somewhere up the east coast right now so
you probably won't read this today.I just wanted to wish you a Happy
Birthday! Remember you're not getting older you're getting better.You and
Linford's music means sooo much to all of us.We appreciate it here in
Chicago you coming here so often.As you've probably seen(or maybe you
haven't)I always review your Chicago shows for the listees.I try and
be as honest and truthful to myself as how a particular show made me feel
and sometimes it doesn't come out all "roses".But just remember we
love you guys here in Chicago and will always support you.And as always,
thank you for the music.Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year too!!!!

John (JB)-Listee from Chicago

P.S. Don't ever let the dream die!