RE: The Over the Rhine Naughty X-mas Show

WHAT?  The cellist who toured with Patty Griffin?!  Oh, now I'm really jealous.  I was seriously almost convulsing with jealousy.  Ask my roommate.  He was so good AND hot.  Gah.  Jealousy jealousy jealousy.

Bethany
  • >I think I was a little 'in love' with the cellist... except I can't remember his name.

    As someone already mentioned, Brian Standefer is his name.  He toured earlier this year as part of Patty Griffin's band on her 1000 Kisses Tour.