Re: The Over the Rhine Naughty X-mas Show

  • From: "not kylie" <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:15:32 -0500
  • >I think I was a little 'in love' with the cellist... except I can't remember his name.

    As someone already mentioned, Brian Standefer is his name.  He toured earlier this year as part of Patty Griffin's band on her 1000 Kisses Tour.

    >I had an awesome time meeting some listees!! ...

    >Jeff Grantham - I love this guy. : )

    Thanks for the love!  It was nice to finally meet you and "the boyfriend."  I hope the two of you can make it down to Indy for Joel Henderson's gig this Friday night.  ( If you don't remember the details, check out www.joelhenderson.com )

    >I met this guy who used to be on the list... he gave me a cool picture of
    >OtR taken by Michael Wilson.

    You are referring to Michael Campbell.  I met him for the first time as well.  Nice guy.

    peace,

    Jeff