Re: The Over the Rhine Naughty X-mas Show

Okay, your Honor, I'll try.

Not having actually ever met most of the listees in person, nor hainvg
seen photos of them, I *imagine* what they look like. And in my head,
most of the listees "look" like a letter (or some letters) in their
name. Which letter(s) depends on the general tone of the
listee-in-question's emails, and a lot on my imagination. So you,
Andrew, looked, in my head, like a human incarnation of an uppercase "A"
and "D".
Ysobelle is an uppercase "Y". rhys is her whole entire first name,
lowercase. bink is his nickname, lowercase. Chris Emery (does he still
post here?) is an uppercase "C". Lynzie is her whole entire name, with
the "L" uppercase. (does she still post here?) Bethany is the same way.
And kylie is a lowercase "k".

All in my head of course, and it doesn't have a literal translation into
human anatomy, but it works in my head. (Many things work there, and
nowhere else.)

The defense rests.

John

np - "Let's UNite the Whole World at Christmas" - James Brown